Answers Enabled: Hello, and welcome to Media!

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Hello, and welcome to Media!


Media Studies, is a different environment to any lesson i've been in before.
The atmosphere is easy, and comfortable to work in. I like that.
I was pushed to answer questions further than I usually would, forcing me to engage my brain without purely going through the motions, and the fact Mr Croft told us a true story about students and the way they learn enabled me to understand how much more useful the 'harder' method of learning is.
I enjoyed how when talking about what 'clever' means I was able to have open discussion, with both Mr Croft and my fellow students.
Overall, I thoroughly look forward to the challenges, and hands on approach Mr Croft, and Media Studies itself will present me with.

No comments:

Post a Comment